All participants are required to compete in a white DOGI (kimono).
- Protectors for hands are mandatory for children aged 6-15.
- All categories aged 6-17 + U20 will have helmets.
- Leg protectors are mandatory for all categories, except for category +18 seniors.
- Groin protector is mandatory for all men categories including seniors.
- Chest protector is mandatory for all women categories aged 10 and more.
- All categories will be fighting without vests.
- Teeth protectors are allowed but not mandatory.
- Ushiro-mawashi is allowed at ranges jodan, chudan and gedan in all categories including seniors, categories under 18 and U20 have to use controlled contact on the head (you do not extend your kick beyond the head).
- Mae-geri, yoko-geri and ushiro-geri are all allowed at ranges jodan, chudan and gedan in all categories including seniors, categories under 18 have to use controlled contact on the head (you do not extend your kick beyond the head).
- Kaiten-geri, hiza- geri and tobi-geri are allowed at ranges chudan and gedan in all categories including seniors, only seniors can use jodan tobi-geri and jodan kaiten-geri.
- All rules will follow the rules of Shinkykushin Karate including all of the above.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Please understand the limitations of the kicks at the jodan range in younger categories, so we could avoid serious injury of the neck.
Osu! With best regards Sensei Arsen Bultaev, Ashihara Karate branch chief, vice president of CFKO.
Pravidla ke stažení: AKO_KUMITE_RULES_CZ
Rules for download: AKO_KUMITE_RULES_ENG